Special Immigrant Category

Some applicants for permanent residency (green card) may immediately petition for lawful permanent residency provided that they can demonstrate that they fall within one of the categories:

  • Amerasians
  • Widow(er) of US Citizen
  • Religious Worker
  • Battered or Abused Spouse or Child of US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
  • Juvenile under Court Protection
  • Employee of Panama Canal Company
  • Canal Zone Government or U.S. Government in the Canal Zone
  • Physician
  • Veteran of U.S. Armed Forces
  • International Organization Employee.

Contact Suzanne E. Vazquez - Board Certified Immigration Attorney

Feel free to contact our Immigration Law Firm to determine if you qualify under the above described categories and what steps are necessary to apply for Permanent Residency under your circumstances. We can be reached during office hours at (407) 674-6968. If you have an emergency after office hours please call us at (407) 925-2554 and we will contact you shortly. You may also contact us by email at info@immigrationhelptoday.com. If you prefer to see us at our Tampa location, please call us at 813-400-0055 to make an appointment.

Immigration News


Immigration Overview
Practice Areas

Featured Articles


Email Address


Legal Issue


Please enter the text from the image:


Google+ Like Suzanne Vazquez in Facebook Twitter Account
Portuguese Version of the Website for the Orlando Immigration Law Offices of Suzanne E. Vazquez

Telephone: (407) 674-6968 • After Hours: (407) 925-2554 • Fax: (407) 965-5328 • Email: info@ImmigrationHelpToday.com

319 North Fern Creek Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32803

Tampa Office. By appointment only: 813-400-0055

Copyright 2018, Suzanne E. Vazquez, P.A.

Member of the AILA - American Immigration Lawyers AssociationAVVO Top Immigration Attorney Suzanne E. VazquezAVVO Board Certified Immigration Lawyer - Clent's Choice 2012Board Certified Immigration Attorney by The Florida Bar

The Information obtained at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular case.