Some Entry Without Inspection (EWI) Entrants Can Adjust Status

If YOU entered the USA without inspection and YOU are:

  1. Married to a US Citizen; OR
  2. The Parent of a US Citizen who is 21 or older; OR
  3. A Child under 21 whose parent is a US Citizen

There may be a way for you to get your green card in the USA.

Based on recent case law (Matter of Arabally) and new agency guidance you may be able to adjust your status (obtain your green card) in the USA if you have TPS or DACA status (or are eligible to apply for TPS or DACA). These programs allow for an advance parole (travel document).  As such, if you can obtain permission to travel, upon your return as a parolee, you may apply for adjustment of status provided you do not have any other grounds of inadmissibility.

Contact the Immigration Law Office of Suzanne E. Vazquez today at 407-674-6968 to see if you can benefit!

Immigration News


Immigration Overview
Practice Areas

Featured Articles


Email Address


Legal Issue


Please enter the text from the image:


Google+ Like Suzanne Vazquez in Facebook Twitter Account
Portuguese Version of the Website for the Orlando Immigration Law Offices of Suzanne E. Vazquez Spanish Version of the Site

Telephone: (407) 674-6968 • After Hours: (407) 925-2554 • Fax: (407) 965-5328 • Email:

319 North Fern Creek Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32803

Tampa Office. By appointment only: 813-400-0055

Copyright 2018, Suzanne E. Vazquez, P.A.

Member of the AILA - American Immigration Lawyers AssociationAVVO Top Immigration Attorney Suzanne E. VazquezAVVO Board Certified Immigration Lawyer - Clent's Choice 2012Board Certified Immigration Attorney by The Florida Bar

The Information obtained at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular case.